Build Web3 apps efficiently and quickly using our robust Web3 cross-chain APIs for NFTs, EVMs, secured signing, and more.
Create a user in Krayon
- Go to test dashboard and log in to the platform.
- Authenticate to the system with your Gmail account, you will need to use the Google Authenticator application/1Password or any other application as MFA.
- Enter your company details.
Note: This first user will get Admin permissions.
- Create a new wallet for the selected network.
Generate an API token
- Create an API token by logging into the system with an Admin user.
Note: API keys are created and managed in your Krayon Dashboard under the [API tokens] tab under Settings.(https://cyan.test.krayondigital.com/settings/api-tokens).
- Copy the token to the clipboard.
Updated about 1 month ago